Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
AM/RFID SuperTag Power Detacher
The Sensormatic AM/RFID SuperTag Detacher combines performance with real-time visibility into inventory and assets to help improve operations, optimize profitability and create memorable shopper experiences.
The Sensormatic AM/RFID SuperTag Detacher combines performance with real-time visibility into inventory and assets to help improve operations, optimize profitability and create memorable shopper experiences. Fitted with an UHF RFID antenna, this detacher solution supports the AM SuperTag portfolio and RFID-enabled dual-technology tags, preparing for transition to RFID solutions in the future. Along with the RFID item-level data stored within the dual-technology tag, this detacher transmits real-time AM tag detach event information through the POS to generate optional real-time reports. These reports include live inventory, item detail, inventory by location, cycle count approval, detacher counts and more. With this single detacher solution supporting the SuperTag portfolio in AM and AM/RFID environments, retailers are able to proactively prepare for future RFID solutions.
- Access item-level data from AM/RFID hard tags to ensure inventory accuracy and improve replenishment time
- Combats theft techniques such as scan avoidance, merchandise switching and sweethearting when connected to an IDX Multipurpose RFID Reader
- Works with a connected RFID reader to send item-level and detach data to TrueVUE management software for near real-time reporting and analysis
- Increases detaching security with password-protected lock and reset
- Provides ergonomic flexibility with desktop and flush mount options
- Gives feedback for correct operation via LEDs and the insertion switch