Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
9.6m Single Concealed Floor System
The discrete 9.6m Concealed Floor System delivers merchandise protection for wide exits or open architecture requirements, providing up to 9.6m (31.5ft) of coverage with a detection height of up 1.2m (4t) to maximize customr flow.
The discrete 9.6m Concealed Floor System delivers merchandise protection for wide exits or open architecture requirements. The system emits an audible alert to notify store associates if protected merchandise passes through the detection zone, providing up to 9.6m (31.5ft) of coverage with a detection height of up 1.2m (4ft) to maximize customer flow. The 9.6m Concealed Floor System provides in-store EAS and Traffic Intelligence when connected to a compatible data management device to better manage store operations.
- Delivers superior shoplifting protection for wider exits to help maximize customer flow and optimize merchandising floor space
- Flooring material is installed directly over thin antenna to eliminate costly excavations
- Provides an invisible, yet effective, AM EAS solution where pedestal systems are unwanted or prohibited
- 'Tags-too-Close' feature helps reduce unnecessary and costly service calls and helps manage merchandising of tagged products at the store front
- Electronics are located in the primary pedestal to help reduce install and maintenance costs
- When connected to a compatible data management device, this system provides in-store EAS and Traffic Intelligence to better manage store operations
This product is in conformity with RoHS II Directive 2011/65/EU and REACH Substances of Very High Concern as defined in Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and subsequent amendments to both.