Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
Integrated Deactivator for Compatible NCR Scanners/Scales
These high-performance deactivators integrate with compatible NCR RealScan™ Bi-Optic Scanner/Scales to automatically deactivate attached AM EAS labels for a fast and accurate checkout — even in high-traffic, high-volume locations.
These high-performance Sensormatic deactivators are comprised of antennas designed specifically to integrate with compatible NCR RealScan scanners/scales. After products are scanned and information verified at the point-of-sale, the antennas automatically deactivate attached AM EAS labels for a fast and accurate checkout — even in high-traffic, high-volume locations. When connected to a compatible EAS data management device, real-time deactivation counts can be generated into user-friendly customizable reports to provide business critical data.
- Accelerates checkout by simultaneously scanning and deactivating protected merchandise
- Improves front-end efficiencies with high throughput deactivation regardless of label orientation
- Helps prevent sweethearting, scan avoidance and merchandise switching by only deactivating merchandise that has been scanned and purchased
- Reduces overall installation costs by eliminating the need for checkstand modification
- Enhances front-end productivity with built-in audible and visual indicators that provide immediate feedback when active labels are detected and deactivated
- Generates operational information to help quickly identify and correct performance issues associated with EAS connectivity