Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
The AMS9060 Controller provides considerable cost savings, while significantly improving the performance of compatible detection systems.
The AMS9060 Controller provides considerable cost savings, while significantly improving the performance of compatible detection systems. This controller processes signal inputs received from connected detection systems to determine if an active AM EAS tag or label has been detected. If protected merchandise passes through the detection zone, the controller activates an integrated alarm within the detection system to notify store personnel of the theft attempt.
Its Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms and filter technologies ensure superior performance in high-noise environments, automatically adjusting to account for changing surroundings. Tthe AMS9060 Controller can be enhanced with the optional integrated Metal Foil Detection plug-in card to help combat Organized Retail Crime, or a Network plug-in card to deliver remote management and EAS and traffic intelligence.
- 10% smaller and over 50% lighter than prior Sensormatic controllers
- Uses 25% less power than prior Sensormatic controllers without sacrificing performance
- Built-in 4kV surge protection minimizes service and maintenance costs
- Improved synchronization reduces install time and false alarms caused by interferences
- Output supports intelligent Sensormatic antennas for faster, more reliable install and service
- Eliminates noise and minimizes power waste
- Innovative DSP and filter technologies help ensure performance under harsh electronic noise conditions
- Controls up to four pedestals to protect wide or multiple exits
- Improved backfield reduction and 'tags-too-close' feature maximize space near the pedestals and reduces nuisance alarms
- Jammer and Metal-Foil Detection notifies staff of potential organized retail crime activity
- Network plug-in card provides remote managementof EAS hardware and access reporting via web
- Automatically adjusts to avoid intereference from nearby EAS detection upon power up or system reset
- Auto-save function prevents count data loss in case of power interruption Compatible with AM EAS pedestal RFID upgrades
- Compatible with AM EAS pedestal RFID upgrades