Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
The Door-Max attaches to door frames, glass and other surfaces, this detection system compliments any store decor whether in a shopping mall or a stylish boutique.
The Door-Max features Sensormatic AM EAS technology in an attractive, slender antenna to protect exits up to 1.8m (6ft) wide. Attached to door frames, glass and other surfaces, this detection system compliments any store decor whether in a shopping mall or a stylish boutique. The Door-Max is compatible with Sensormatic auxiliary receivers for a cost-effective alternative with comparable detection performance. The integrated audio and visual alarms notify store personnel if protected merchandise passes through the detection zone.
Door-Max provides in-store EAS and Traffic Intelligence when connected to a compatible data management device to better manage store operations.
- Sleek, modern antenna compliments any store entrance
- Built-in visual and audible indicators immediately notify store associates of alarm events
- When connected to a compatible data management device, this system provides in-store EAS and Traffic Intelligence to better manage store operations '
- Tags-too-Close' feature helps reduce unnecessary and costly service calls and helps manage merchandising of tagged products at the store front
- Jammer Detection helps reduce shrink by notifying staff of attempts to disable the EAS system using a separate audible alarm