Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
Sensormatic RFID Overhead EAS System
The RFID Overhead EAS System, designed to be installed above a store exit, provides merchandise protection while maintaining the appearance of the store entrance.
The RFID Overhead EAS System is a discreet alternative to traditional pedestal or concealed EAS floor systems. Designed to be installed above a store exit, this RFID-enabled system provides merchandise protection while maintaining the appearance of the store entrance. It is easy to deploy, provides wide exit coverage and takes up no floor space.
To get started, store associates simply attach RFID tags to items they want to protect. Powered by Sensormatic antennas and readers, the RFID Overhead EAS system utilizes beam-steering technology to determine if merchandise is stationary or moving. Combining RFID antenna reads with sensor 3D-vision data helps confidently determine tag directionality and reduce nuisance alarms. When protected merchandise passes through the detection zone, the system will alarm to alert staff of potential shoplifting events. RFID Overhead EAS systems are available in discreet or invisible configurations that offer merchandise protection for storefronts of any exit width.
- Alternative EAS Solution – Provides discreet and scalable anti-theft protection for non-pedestal based applications
- Wide Exit Coverage – Protects a variety of store entrances, can be cascaded from a single door to any width exit
- Modular System – Addresses all store exit variations including options for ceiling mounting, suspended mounting and hidden behind ceilings
- Modern Design – Compliments store appearances with premium acrylic covers; ideal for open ceilings, curved architecture and clean-line storefronts
- Simple Operation – Operates as a standalone or integrates with SMaaS or TrueVUE platforms for real-time shrink visibility and device health management
- Reduced Nuisance Alarms – Provides tag directionality with the beam- steerable antenna and 3D-vision technology
- RFID Entry Point – Allows customers to experience RFID while providing a migration path for inventory intelligence