Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
This detection system features Sensormatic AM EAS technology for the highest level of theft detection and protection for wide exits up to 10.7m (35ft) with a minimum 1.2m (4ft) of coverage between pedestals. The outdoor all-weather pedestal option provides an ideal detection solution for DIY outdoor patios.
The Pro-Max Pedestal features Sensormatic AM EAS technology for the highest level of theft detection. Each pedestal is equipped with integrated visual and audible alarms to notify store associates if protected merchandise passes through the detection zone. Through system configuration, “Tags-too- Close” is an offered feature developed to help store associates better manage merchandising of tagged goods at the front of the store. Another system-configured feature is Jammer Detection. This software triggers a pedestal alarm as soon as an electronic signal from a Jammer device is detected; helping eliminate the threat of would-be thieves using this method. Pro-Max provides in-store EAS and Traffic Intelligence when connected to a compatible data management device to help better manage store operations.
- All-weather design can be installed outdoors without an additional cover
- Zone detection helps associates quickly pinpoint detection event location
- Built-in visual and audible indicators immediately notify staff of alarm events
- When connected to a compatible data management device, this system provides in-store EAS and Traffic Intelligence to better manage store operations
- 'Tags-too-Close' feature helps reduce unnecessary and costly service calls and helps manage merchandising of tagged products at the store front
- Jammer Detection helps reduce shrink by notifying staff of attempts to disable the EAS system using a separate audible alarm