Sensormatic Solutions COVID-19 Information
Letter to all Sensormatic Solutions customers from George Oliver, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Johnson Controls & Bjoern Petersen, President, Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls
Dear valued Customers,
The impact the COVID-19 pandemic is having on our communities is astounding. The bravery and tenacity of our global healthcare workers who show up every day to care for our communities cannot be overstated. For those with family or colleagues who have fallen ill from the virus, our organization sends you strength and hope for a full recovery.
During this difficult time, I wanted to share how Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls is working as a community in order to serve you while keeping our employees’ health and safety a top priority:
- We are ensuring that our teams are available to support and meet the needs of our customers by implementing local and regional contingency plans across the globe.
- Our manufacturing facilities remain open and operate business as usual with increased sanitation practices and restricted visitor policies except where prohibited by law.
- We restricted all unnecessary travel that isn’t business or customer-critical to minimize risk to our employees in the course of their daily work and in support for public health efforts to contain the virus.
- We activated an Enterprise Command Team that monitors the situation 24/7 to ensure we have a real-time assessment of developing events and mitigates any potential impact.
- We have encouraged our office-based employees to work from home to minimize risk of exposure and disruption. While this is a change for many employees, I’m encouraged by examples I’ve seen of incredible virtual collaboration and productivity for customers amongst our distributed colleagues.
Our promise is to power retail operations, and we are more committed than ever to supporting you during these times to ensure future success. While COVID-19 is an unprecedented situation, I am inspired and incredibly proud of our Sensormatic Solutions employees who continue to serve our customers and communities. We will continue to monitor the situation and are prepared to respond promptly as it changes.
We wish for your continued health and safety and appreciate the ability to serve you.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls