Global Source Tagging - Overview
Source Tagging — embedding EAS labels into products and packaging at the point of manufacture — is proven to help optimize operations, reduce shrink and increase profitability. Sensormatic’s program evolved from over 50 years of EAS retail excellence.
Global Source Tagging—Overview
Source Tagging—embedding EAS labels into products and packaging at the point of manufacture — is proven to help optimize operations, reduce shrink and increase profitability. Sensormatic’s program evolved from over 50 years of EAS retail excellence.
Today, we protect over 50 billion items (5 billion in apparel), making us the global leader in Source Tagging. With the most experienced and comprehensive program in the industry, Sensormatic provides expertise to all levels of the supply chain.
Source Tagging as a Service (STaaS) is Sensormatic’s unique merchandise protection program that helps maximize the value of your source tagging initiatives. We design and execute tailored programs to drive strong bottom line results and provide measurable benefits across merchandising, operations, and loss prevention.
How Source Tagging Can Help
- Our program helps maximize profits and ROI on existing EAS systems with support from local experts to effectively:
- Reduce time and labor applying tags in store and improves speed-to-floor
- Ensure consistent tagging compliance and proper placement
- Improve merchandising opportunities by enabling open merchandising
- Reduce out of stocks by eliminating opportunity for “sweeping”
- Improve accuracy of the reordering processes (EDI)
- Whether you’re getting started or already utilizing Source Tagging, our experts understand the global supply process to help:
- Minimize impact to product packaging
- Protect brand image
- Maintain open sell for improved reorder rate
- Ensure consistent label placement and timely turnaround
- Protect inventory in your facility
Source Tagging as a Service (STaaS)