Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
SuperTag AM/RFID 2D Barcode Lanyard
The Sensormatic SuperTag AM/RFID 2D Barcode Lanyard, part of the Sensormatic SuperTag family, combines trusted EAS protection with the inventory visibility only RFID can provide.
This AM/RFID lanyard hard tag, part of the Sensormatic SuperTag family, combines trusted EAS protection with the inventory visibility only RFID can provide. This dual-technology hard tag features a highly-sensitive RFID inlay that allows item-specific information to be programmed directly on the tag — delivering near real-time visibility and protection simultaneously. For retailers without RFID capabilities, this durable tag features a laser-etched 2D barcode that allows retailers to program item-specific information directly onto the tag using a compatible mobile reader. This barcode is especially helpful when a swing ticket is missing from tagged merchandise because it allows store associates to quickly scan and retrieve point-of-sale (POS) data necessary to reprint the ticket and complete the checkout process.
This SuperTag provides top-of-the-line protection for high-risk items unable to be secured with a pin-style hard tag. The integrated For retailers without RFID capabilities, this durable tag features a pin offer superior defeat resistance in a light, easy-to-use format ideal for footwear, handbags and other high-risk merchandise. With this tag, retailers can continue using legacy AM readers at points-of-sale to process transactions without investing in additional RFID hardware and infrastructure. This hard tag is intended for in-store application.
- Use a compatible mobile reader to program item-specific data directly on the tag without investing in RFID hardware and infrastructure
- Offers an efficient way to track inventory while using AM EAS to protect items from theft
- Allows application to a wider assortment of hard-to-tag, high-risk merchandise
- Minimizes impact to merchandise on display for a sleek, aesthetic design
- Helps enable near real-time visibility and improves inventory accuracy with built-in RFID element
- Supports global frequencies and reliable RFID performance