Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
Deactivatable SuperTag VST-R
Designed for a wide range of soft goods, the deactivatable recirculated SuperTag VST-R is applied to soft goods at the point of manufacturing to deliver floor-ready merchandise to the retailer.
The Deactivatable SuperTag VST-R is a Sensormatic visible source tag that is part of a low-cost-per-use recirculation program. This hard tag is applied to soft goods at the point of manufacturing to help reduce operational costs and eliminate in-store tagging labor. This tag also features a robust locking mechanism with 80lbs of pull-out force.
- SuperTag, the gold standard in asset protection, features a patented clamp design for superior defeat resistance
- Merchandise arrives sales-floor ready for immediate product availability
- Reduces lost sales and eliminates labor costs associated with in-store tagging, allowing store associates to better serve customers
- Improves tag compliance with tagging at the point of manufacturing
- Substantiates/endorses green initiatives by reducing waste through recycling used tags for reapplication