Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
APX Microwavable Roll Label - Red
The APX Microwavable Roll Label -Red provides premier protection for meat products. This label is designed to be conspicuously hand-applied to exterior packaging.
The APX Microwavable Label offers the highest level of anti-shoplifting protection in the smallest possible footprint. Tagging high shrink merchandise such as high- end meats, fish and shell fish can help reduce shrink and positively impact the retailer’s bottom line. This label features a precautionary warning text and is configured for hand application to external product packaging.
- Configured for hand application to external product packaging
- Designed for food products that will be microwaved
- Utilizes proven Sensormatic AM technology and manufacturing process to provide reliable detection performance
- No detection interference caused by meat or fish products
- Robust construction provides optimal merchandise protection
44.6mm ± 0.15mm
(1.76in ± 0.006in)
10.16mm ± 0.15mm
(0.400in ± 0.006in)
Note: Warranty terms and conditions are as specified in the applicable Sales Agreement.
This product is in conformity with RoHS II Directive 2011/65/EU and REACH Substances of Very High Concern as defined in Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and subsequent amendments to both.
Additional Consideration: The label must be applied to packaging containing meat weighing at least 227 grams (0.5lbs) or greater to be microwavable