Sorry, but the version of Internet Explorer you are using is not supported. Please click here
to upgrade your browser.
APX Microwavable Roll Label
The APX Microwavable Roll Label provides premier protection for meat products. This label is designed to be source tagged in meat soaker pads for inconspicuous protection.
The APX Microwavable Label offers the highest level of anti-shoplifting protection in the smallest possible footprint. Tagging high shrink merchandise such as high-end meats, fish and shell fish can help reduce shrink and positively impact the retailer’s bottom line. This label is designed for high speed application in meat soaker pads, trays and under prime labels for inconspicuous protection.
- Configured for high speed application, this label is embedded in meat soaker pads, trays and under prime labels for inconspicuous protection
- Designed for food products that will be microwaved
- Utilizes proven Sensormatic AM technology and manufacturing process to provide reliable detection performance
- No detection interference caused by meat or fish products
- Robust construction provides optimal merchandise protection
44.6mm ± 0.15mm
(1.76in ± 0.006in)
10.16mm ± 0.15mm
(0.400in ± 0.006in)
- Small Roll:
- Large Roll:
Note: Warranty terms and conditions are as specified in the applicable Sales Agreement.
This product is in conformity with RoHS II Directive 2011/65/EU and REACH Substances of Very High Concern as defined in Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 and subsequent amendments to both.
Additional Consideration: The label must be applied to packaging containing meat weighing at least 227 grams (0.5lbs) or greater to be microwavable